Headlines News :
Home » , , » Distance makes the heart grow fonder

Distance makes the heart grow fonder

Written By Unknown on Sunday, April 10, 2011 | 7:43 AM

Okay.
It's been around two months since I last posted.
Please don't lynch me.

In all seriousness, I've missed you so, bloggy. You're a kind of stress relief for me, and I feel pretty wound tight now. Even if no one read you, I think I would want to keep going.
But I've been preoccupied, with school work and Drama and even my mother's blog (I'm her designated photographer); and I almost lost you.

I am determined that this will never happen again.

So with this post, I hope to begin anew.
I want to share some shots of something else in my daily life that's easily overlooked; family.




First and foremost, I obviously have to talk to you about my mother. She is a wonderful hardworking, stylish woman who has shaped me to be who I am today. I can't really help overlooking that sometimes when we argue, or when we disagree, but she has been and still is the best mother I could ever have. My friends are plotting to steal her away, but they'll have to get through me first!!!


Next there's my lovely, funny as hell and amazingly smart sister. She's kind of a bully but I love her just the same. We just recently stopped sharing a room, and I didn't realize how much I miss out on in her life now that she's just down the hall until the last time we hung out together. She'll be going away to Orlando this fall, and I'm really going to miss her; I didn't think I would this much.




Then there's my Abuela. Although she doesn't speak much English and I don't speak much Spanish, she still manages to communicate a lot of love to me and my family. Her empanadas are magical, and her humor is refreshing; I love her very much.


There's so much more I could mention, but sadly picture-wise I don't think I can post anything. There's my cousin, a beautiful girl just hitting her growth spurts and voice changes (she taller than me now!) with a passion for Pokemon and acting. She's so beautiful already, it's strange to watch her grow!
Her mother, my aunt is equally beautiful, and has been like a second mother to me all my life. Much love!

And last but not least, there's you Blogger family. I know you read and listen and for some reason care, and I love you for it.

With Love,
ARK

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !