Headlines News :
Home » , » 100 Things to love

100 Things to love

Written By Unknown on Sunday, October 10, 2010 | 5:54 PM

I've just spent some time being stressed and in a horribly crippling mood, so I've decided to blog to you 100 things that i know and/or love about life and the human race.

I Love...
The way the internet lets me know about an event in Canada, and a tradition from Malaysia
When my friends smile, and laugh
My wonderful family for making me who i am today
Lace. Lace and glitter.
comic books and superhero babes
the idea of an mp3 player. Life can have background music!
The random guitar guy that at lunch on friday, gave me and my friends dinner and a show (He played smells like teen spirit!)
Acting and being on stage, i get to become someone else
drawing, painting, and especially right now, water colors
sparkly purple curtains
dresses that go down to the floor
boots that make your legs look amazing
That my anniversary is on the 13th
school, or select classes in school that make it all worth while
exchange students
gorgeous male actors that i can oogle
gorgeous female actors that i can oogle
Alexander McQueen
Alice + Olivia
Betsey Johnson
Edward Gorey
Where The Wild Things Are
Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Frankenstein
Harry Potter
A Midsummer night's Dream
Shakespeare in general
Edgar Allen Poe
People with wonderful comedic timing
whenever someone can understand who i really am, past all the jokes and accesories
hands. to read, to write and to draw
Gardening and herbal teas
Friends that i can tell anything to
being friendly to strangers and making their day
japanese animation. Damn japan. I love you for this.
Greek mythology
Japanes mythology/ shinto
Hayao Miyazaki
Everthing is Illuminated, film and book
Big Fish
The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Star wars
Star trek
my generation and all of our technological advantages
cupcakes
cake in general
yogurt
indian food
my mother's cooking
RedRobin's spagehtti
teasing my boyfriend
telling jokes in your head that only you understand
photography
Art Nouveau
Art History
rock n roll music
oldies rap
webcomics; like SRSLY I CAN READ THIS FOR FREE REALLY??
youtube
expressing myself to strangers via the internet
apothecary
Ren-Fest and the creeps there
fairies
unicorns
rainbows
being proud of my gender, but not to the point of being obnoxious
fashion, clothing, accesories, EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO THE EARLIER MENTIONED
chemistry
sexual innendos, and the fact that i found out what 69 means from my mom in target when i wanted a shirt with said numbers printed on the back
the fact that it's 10-10-10
having my own room
the guitar and ukelale
purses
dresses above the knee with high socks
knee-high thigh-high and below-the-knee socks
the opportunities I have in life
food
halloween and dressing up for it
the shocked faces people give me when i dress fancily at school
straightening my hair
dolls and teddy bears
coffee shops and spur-of-the-moment-adventures
being with 4+ friends at the same time
being with just one friend and having just as much fun
being so close to someone that silence isn't "awkward"
books and magazines that teach me things
interior design
architecture and CORINTHIAN COLUMNS!
inside jokes
fancy hats with crazy clothes
traveling
public transportation
walking places
taking long drives
taking photographs
taking videos
confusing people
wearing my emotions on my sleave
air conditioning
my mattress


post in the comments a number of things that you love, whether its 100 or 10, I'd love to hear them!
With A LOT of Love,
ARK
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !