Headlines News :
Home » » This title is as existentialist as I am at the moment

This title is as existentialist as I am at the moment

Written By Unknown on Sunday, November 7, 2010 | 8:50 AM

So two days ago, Jessica, RedRobin and I watched Rocky Horror Picture show and V for vendetta. It was quit a magical experience, make-shift smores, pizza, and walking around my neighborhood at night wearing a Guy Fawkes mask and all. 
At least the neighbors are now too scared of me to ever mess with me...
A day after my last post, my blockage disappeared and I decided to try and participate in NaNoWriMo and write the novel I've been putting off. And I've got you to thank----I just had a story epiphany! Thanks much!
That aside, I think an unhealthy fondness for my halloween candy has put me in an almost-ill-but-not-quite kind of state, so I'm laying low for today. Got lots of homework to do, so I'll come back to this post later and add some pictures of the past two days.
With Love,
ARK
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !