Headlines News :
Home » , , » Ah, the holidays

Ah, the holidays

Written By Unknown on Friday, December 24, 2010 | 7:17 PM

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Yule, Happy winter break, happy anything to all!
Tis the season for stores to make money off of lights on strings, fake trees and giant blow-up Santa clawses, and the season for people to buy said things without being deemed crazy. It doesn't ever become a white Christmas down here in Florida, but I can say we sure do Christmas some justice here in my house.
Just sitting down and spending time with family is one of the things I love most about Christmas, and it really makes me thankful for all the little things I have.
So make sure not to shoot your eye out, or get drunk and loose your car, cause this December you should say goodbye to 2010 with a metaphorical bang!
Enjoy my favorite Christmas song while your still here

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !