Headlines News :
Home » » Vintage Hair Accessories

Vintage Hair Accessories

Written By Unknown on Saturday, February 18, 2012 | 6:47 PM







Hello Kelly here :)
Today with my research on Vintage Hairstyling, I have come across these beautiful
ideas of Vintage hair accessories.  I'm still on Vintage as this is the last day of Napier's Art Deco weekend and as I watch the old fighter planes fly over my house and the Vintage Cars drive by,
and people walking around dressed Deco,  I start thinking of past hairstyling and how I can
bring these ideas into the present,  especially with our next photo shoot coming up.
Accessories can make a hairstyle look so much better and bring you instantly into the theme you are creating. 
Just beautiful!
Hairstylists in Napier Hawkesbay

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !