Headlines News :
Home » , , , » 2010, a love story

2010, a love story

Written By Unknown on Thursday, December 30, 2010 | 12:59 PM

Ah, twenty-ten.
two thousand and ten
two-zero-one-zero
2010.
You were kind of a bitch. A very very necessary and life changing bitch.
This year was a stark contrast of horrible and amazing; but I enjoy focusing more on the amazing and not on the I'm-going-to-write-a-grumpy-rant-on-this-stupid-fucking-year.

Amazing upon amazing things:
My step-sister got married
I saw snow
I started a blog
I loved myself
I found out that I had a lot of friends, then got more
I got lots of new clothes!
I cut my hair, then decided to grow it out again
I spoke my mind
I learned a lot
My nephew was born
I passed two AP exams
I got a tea strainer
I went to Art Basel
I watched a lunar eclipse
I had fun
Speaking of amazing things, here are some outfits that I wore this year:




A sort of kind of recent picture, at least I posted it here. I still adore this dress


my most most MOST recent outfit picture. An amazing sweater stolen from my mother's closet and a dress I wore to the first quince I've ever been invited to. Not to mention the old man shoes with my little church girl socks.
Yes, I classifiy all of my clothing items with long elaborate names like that.


an old outfit at my old place. These jeans are a little wonkey on me now, so it's nice to have a decent picture of them. I still of course wear my gorillaz tee-shirt religiously and I'll never give up the purse Isha got me from India!



Not particularly an outfit picture, but there was some cool lighting in my mom's bathroom mirror and I was wearing my Calvin Klein overalls.
Had to snap a photo; it was a simple outfit but one with a lot of character!
My Green Day concert shirt always gives me flashbacks to how magical that concert was...


And I guess I'll leave you with that, Bloggity.
Some resolutions for me will to be to take more outfit pictures so that I might call it a weekly outfit post, to draw more silly comics and share them with you, and to be myself to the fullest, like always

With sincere Love and Hope for the future,
ARK




Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !