Headlines News :
Home » » Well well well what have we here?

Well well well what have we here?

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 | 5:54 PM

School's come creeping back into my life and most of this week will be engulfed by tedious studying and homework.
I working on an art piece at the moment that I'm super excited about! I shall show you pictures as soon as I take some. For now here are the outfits I've worn to school thus far:





This outfit was actually the week before school to go out with some friends. I got loads of compliments!


Claires hair bow, converse shoes and thrifted glass jewelry


The necklace I got for a Christmas present from a local Farmer's market.


Random picture taken while I was distracted by something interesting. This dress makes me so happy...


Thrifted white dress. It's absolutely amazing! I looked like a funky church girl with the socks and the brightly patterned coat.


And I wore some skull earrings that I bought at a Betsey Johnson boutique with my Christmas money!! They're very Day-of-the-Dead inspired.


This picture is fuzzy, but it was 6 AM, cut me some slack. Everyone called my I love Robinson dress an 'old lady dress', when I myself think it's waaay too hip for my Grandmother.
Wearing my favorite pair of sunglasses


Olsenboye tee-shirt with my mom's converse.


These necklaces were heavy!

With my mother and friend's support (and/or death threats) I hope to continue posting outfits weekly. Hope you like them!

With Love,
ARK
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !